Monday mornings, do you vow to be “good” …
Absolutely NO chocolate. Or carbs. Or food with too many calories.
But by Tuesday, you’re stuffing your face with chocolate, ice cream and peanut butter at 9pm?
Or do you wonder how you can be so “good” for sticking with your diet during the day, just to find yourself devouring a Costco sized cheese wheel and loaf of French bread, in the dark, for no apparent reason?
Girl, I’ve been there, too.
The problem with *most* diets is that they only focus on behavior: “eat this, not that,” and just use more willpower to avoid the “bad foods.”
They fail to understand the root of WHY YOU CRAVE THE FOODS YOU CRAVE to begin with, which is why your cravings keep coming back, like clockwork.
Add to that: holiday parties, stress, travel, money, in-laws… it’s no wonder the average American gains the “Festive 15” between Halloween and New Years!
But it doesn’t have to be that way this year…
Join me November 12th as we kick off the all-new Conquer Your Cravings Challenge
Give me 4 days, and I’ll show you how to:
- Get to the ROOT of your cravings and sabotage patterns,
- Free yourself from body jail,
- Get the body you crave, without the struggle.
The party kicks off Monday November 12th in the BYC Inner Circle!
- 5 simple steps to decode your cravings, so that you can end the war with food & feel amazing in your body
- How to EFFORTLESSLY stick to your eating plan, without sacrificing your sanity, favorite foods, or holiday parties.
- Why willpower and restrictive 1200 calorie diets are actually sabotaging your fat loss goals.
- How to get the Body You Crave without the struggle, so that you can confidently wear the dress, take the photos, and eat the damn cake like the sexy badass you know you are.
Can’t hardly wait!!!